Pageviews past week

Monday, June 14, 2021

I WONT GIVE UP! by Saniya Khan





 I wont give up! I wont give up!

Though imma stuck,

the situation suck,

or to the world it looks absurd!

I wont give up!

Dont wanna care about the husstle,

I just dont wanna settle,

for less,

Yess! Yess!

I wont give up until Imma done my best,

Imma not gonna think about the rest,

Yess! Yessss!

I wont tie myself to the little things,

I am gonna be my own wings,

I wont give upon my dreams,

After all its about my being,

I always knew it wont come easy-peaseee..

So Imma not gonna worry about the spent energy,



Imma be mad for it,

Il get my world lit,

Its everything i thought of,

Not gonna let anything obstruct,

I would make my own luck,

Doesnt matter what people say, Chuck!

Not gonna let the society,

crush my indiviuality.

I am gonna be woman of power,

Not gonna let anything mess with my star

Dont wanna see who turns to enemy,

Its about my deams and ME,

I dont need to make sense to you,

Imma my own empire duh!

I would go surf,

on the scariest wave,

But I wont give up, No i wont give up,

No matter what the case...!!!..


1 comment:

I WONT GIVE UP! by Saniya Khan

 I wont give up! I wont give up! Though imma stuck, the situation suck, or to the world it looks absurd! I wont give up! Dont wanna care abo...