Pageviews past week

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

HEALING by Saniya Khan


Waking up to the alarm on my side,
Opening my eyes slightly for the view on my window,
Watching the rain washed site,
Which had just stopped an hour ago,
Having its traces left though!
Felt everything was just to silent and clear ,
Like some lullaby I could hear.
I gazed for a while with a freezing pause,
Having to sense a freedom from some demonic claws,
It felt relaxing lighter and fresher today,
Unlike any other depressing heartachening day.
May be I had started sleeping fine.
With nothing much on my brain,which was a good sign.
I had stopped waking up at midnight,
Hopelessly checking my phone,watching the stars and the skies.
Was it just the weather revealing, or was I HEALING?
Or I just had hacked the art of living?
With a tinch of confusion I moved to get my tea,
Unwinding some facts that I yet had to see.
With my tea in my hand and thoughts filled in my mind,
I was luring to think what was healing of mankind,
Did it mean lessening of the pains,
Or some major bigger gains,
against that was lost,
Despite of all the cost!
No.
Healing to me was realizing what I was,was purely enough!
Not to be handcuffed,
to something that took me through grief,sadness and mediocrity.
It was rising from my own heights, and finding my own IDENTITY.
It was not about comparison or self questions
More like acceptance,forgiveness and self appreciation. 
Not like thinking what I lost was all I deserved, 
But opening to plans of universe that were even more well versed.
And to everything that once brought me down,
I wanna stand firm and hold my head up for my crown,
To the hurricanes and the storms,
would carry you to where you belong,
Healing is not linear they say,
I say yeah,
It's a magical rollercoaster of
 your stronger and sober highs,
And your weakening and grieving lows,
But trust me it's all gonna be worth one day.
Just let it pass by without questioning and thinking why!!







4 comments:

I WONT GIVE UP! by Saniya Khan

 I wont give up! I wont give up! Though imma stuck, the situation suck, or to the world it looks absurd! I wont give up! Dont wanna care abo...